SUNDAY 15 July at 10 am & 11 am: Art Stories Followed by GinaG in Concert!

 


Join us for stories of painting and photography, and one particular special tale of "The Boy Who Drew Cats".  Stories in voice at the Mango Art Gallery in Fruit Islands.   Stories to be followed by a concert with Gina Gracemount!  Originally from Southampton, England, Gina now lives on Florida's Gulf Coast. Her velvet smooth voice has been wow'ing audiences in SecondLife for almost two years with her interpretations of Jazz & Blues classics and modern hits. Her laughter and giggles on stage are infectious and charm her many fans.

"I love to sing, it makes me feel alive... and I love to share that feeling with others. Have been a sucker for Jazz n Blues for as long as I can remember, all styles, from Ella through Eric Bibb to Buddy Guy. Ideally I would like to find a local band I could sing with.. but I am just as happy singing with friends and laughing a lot. Most days you can find me singing live online.”

No comments: